Kamis, 19 Februari 2009

Where'd You Go ???


"Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit
I don't understand why you have to always be gone
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you

But now, you only stop by every once and a while,
Shit, I find myself just fillin' my time,
With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find that you have something to say,

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

well, baru sempat pantau blogmu. yang kulihat, blogmu sarat puisi dengan makna yang mendalam banget. perlu pemaknaan yang berulang. oh ya, kalau mau baca tulisan terbaruku bisa kunjungi juga www.flpunm.blogspot.com dengan penulis Maginda

Anonim mengatakan...

like this so much..
=D

aco bakat nulis yah?
dilanjutkan lo yaaa...
smgd
=D